

Yup, I ♥ these Girl's

Oh yeah, back to the subject! Since Graham has been released on Honorable Discharge from the Army, They have offered us everything under the sun from, a huge sign on bonus, guaranteed first duty station, zero, yes 0 deployments for the first 3 years.. But, we keep going back to whats best for the kids, and that is staying here..
Who knows whats in store for us in the future... Only time will tell! I have another Dr. apt on December 29Th, until then no baby news other than she is VERY active and apparently a big girl..
How do you get Dads into cloth diapering?

Buy them a Camo diaper :) Graham is very excited with his new Camo Cloth Diaper purchase (He's a great supporter of cloth) :) Anne and I are planning a trip to Maine Cloth Diaper this week, that should be fun.. I ♥ that store :) That's about it for now!










No comments:
Post a Comment