Monday, December 29, 2008

Wow, We have been lazy....

Or was it busy? :) We hope all had a nice Holiday! Ours was great! We entertained a Christmas eve gathering, then We had a Big Christmas Breakfast here and then entertained dinner a few hours after! I think we are all still recovering! It was no doubt worth it though! We love get togethers! The kids are enjoying their vacation and have been doing a lot of visiting.

The Babies Christmas Eve...


Ohh its Santa.. No wait, It's Graham!


Well Santa came at some point and apparently loved the cookies!



And filled the stockings :)


I can't believe its New Years 2009 already! Where has the year gone? graham and I have a few resolutions, Graham wants to "tone up" and get in shape for either Joining the Navy or The police department. I would love to do that as well, but I'm not pushing it until March :), We both want to start eating clean and make healthier choices. We are pretty healthy as it is, We try to eat organic as much as possible. Its hard though and quite pricey. We also need to start recycling more! We are really bad at that! We do use cloth diapers and wipes and try to limit paper towel use, but its so convenient to grab Clorox wipes and clean everything! We also use baking soda and vinegar to clean instead of harsh chemicals. Its hard though when you live with a Germ Freak that refuses to use windex! I understand that you need to be aware and germ cautious, but wow, Graham is BAD! Or as he puts it, "clean" :) If he could, I'm sure he would bathe in hand sanitizer! Ahh well, I still kinda like him :) We are also going to attempt to bulk up our savings! We have one splurge that will most definitely happen this year! This camera gives me butterflies in my stomach... Or is that the baby? Either way, I am in love! Maybe its the 15 Megapixles or maybe the 7 shots per second, or is it the EOS integrated self-cleaning sensor unit??? either way its love! This is the most magnificent piece of electronic equipment I have ever set my eyes on! :)
BeHold.......... The Canon D50


ok, ok, moving on.. We have made some progress on "Baby Nelson-Walling's" room.. It needs spackle, PAINT and well, a crib :O) Here is a pic of it.. Still a bit unorganized..



Oh yes! We also found the most perfect "Pack and Play"! It matches the rug perfectly and we all now how important that is!!!

And then there is this cool thing!


Well, I think this is all we have at this point, it will probably be next year before we post again, we have a busy few days ahead! have a safe and happy New Year!

1 comment:

EmilySullins said...

Merry Christmas, family! I love the Pack 'n Play crib you have - they have that one at the NEX on base here and it's my favorite.