So it really is 2009! Wow, it sounds funny to say! Our little fam spent the night in, The kids were sleeping when the ball dropped and as for Graham and I, We were snug in bed watching a movie... It couldn't have been better! Today we had a big dinner at my moms. I hate to admit it, but it was nice not to have to cook/clean-up, we just simply arrived at 1:00 and ate :) The kids have been a little on the crazy side today, they are very, VERY over tired.. Its been a very busy vacay for them so far, and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. They were in bed at about 6PM tonight!
I have been feeling over all pretty good (its about time :) The baby continues to be very active and is still measuring a wee bit big. My mom swears its because Graham is tall :) The Dr thinks it may be extra fluid or that I am just further along then they had thought. I have another appt on January 5th, if I still measure 4 weeks ahead they will go ahead and do another ultrasound. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous for the c-section.. I am sure it will go well, I just get a bit weirded out by another surgery :(
We finally did a baby registry, Its kind of uncomfortable telling people what we want from them. However, We have a lot of people that aren't near by and that have requested to know what we want/need for Baby Girl Nelson-Walling.. We did it @ WWW.Babiesrus.com and under Krissy Or Graham Nelson-Walling ...
We only have 12 weeks left, I am so very excited! I am also trying to enjoy every minute of it knowing its the last! This pregnancy has been very different, not that they were all the same, but this time around we were almost sure it was a boy! We are just as happy to have this baby! We have chosen to keep her name a secret since you already know its a girl :) The name is not necessarily UN-common, but it has reason behind it. ♥ I am sure that there is one person on here that checks this blog that will absolutely love it!
Anyways, That's all for now!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment