Friday, January 2, 2009

We ♥ Craigslist.org!

We always search craigslist.org when we need something, I have never been one to shop for baby things second hand, but I'm hooked! We often find Brand new items! We have bought so much on here for exceptional deals! Today we were able to find this!

It was literally brand new in the box, we took it out of the package and assembled it.. We, hahaha, I mean my loving husband assembled it! Every few months or so, we go through the girls rooms and post things to sell, then with the money we make on them, turn around and buy them new toys! This sells for over 300.00 on Amazon.com and we scored it for under 100.00, all of which we made this morning, by selling 3 other things in Grace's room that she never played with.
The addiction used to be EBAY, but now its totally craigslist for us :) If you haven't already, Check it out!

1 comment:

EmilySullins said...

Hey, congratulations! Josh and I got some great deals on furniture in Rhode Island - and we sold most of it before the move, for a PROFIT! I miss craigslist. The Tokyo one is underused.