Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quick Update!

Its been a while since we have posted an update.. Things have been busy! The kids have been doing well in school and enjoying playing in all this snow! Graham has been training on all the new systems at work, with hopes of getting a full time position with CSC ( Computer Science Corp) versus working for Midcoast Hopsital. With CSC would come better pay and better benefits! He has also met with the US Naval Reserve recruiter a few times. We are possibly thinking reserves over active duty. Who knows what we will decide. I know that he is anxious to join, but we are weighing things out still.. And he has a few pounds to loooose first :) His addiction to Ben and Jerry's should buy us some time :) Oh yes annnnd.... His Diploma came in the mail last week! YAY
I am doing pretty good as well.. 9 weeks and counting til the big day! This pregnancy has been crazy! I have been sick, tired, hormonal and moody! I have waited for this 3rd trimester since the beginning, and now it has flown by so fast and I don't want it to end! I know Graham is so excited for March! We all are! I think Grace is the only one who is going to be a bit jealous! She is "mama's baby" and makes sure every one knows it! However, I'm sure it will be an easy adjustment for everyone! We are used to the craziness and chaos :)
Speaking of chaos, time to go clean up this house!

No comments: