Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Its Getting To Be That Time Of Year!

I went to Starbuck's this morning... And they had their CHRISTMAS cups out! It made my day! Also, they have Egg Nog Chai that is sooooo yummy! However, indulge carefully, it weighs in at a whopping 36 grams of fat! WOW, that's sad :(

On another note, I was actually rather shocked when I woke up this AM and Obama had won the election.. He is who Graham and I felt would be a #1 choice, but when it was all said and done, I actual felt scared for a brief moment.. I don't agree with McCain, however, I somewhat feel he may have been better prepared for whats to come.. On the flip side, I am sooooo glad that we can finally say good bye to "W".. It is definitely his time to move on, 8 years was enough!

Anyways... I'm going to keep this short and sweet.. Still not feeling 100%, but slowly getting there...

No comments: