Thursday, November 6, 2008

♪ ♫ ♪♪ ♫ Soooo We went to the Dr. today, I saw Stephanie Grohs, she is an OBGYN.. As most of you know, I normally see Natalie Rockwell, who is a Mid-Wife and I absolutely love her! Dr. Grohs will be doing my c-section (along with Natalie)so they usually schedule a consult. She put me on 2 new meds today to try to keep the nausea under control. I had lost 10 pounds since I was there last! The baby though, sounded great as usual, the heart rate was in the 150's and it was very active :) They are giving me a 38 week window to do the c-section, so near the end of March. They will do another ultrasound at 34 weeks to determine exactly where the placenta is.. That could possibly move it up a week.. She has taken me out of work for a week to relax and get rest... All is well, Over and Out......♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♪ ♫ ♪

No comments: