Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ThanksGiving Eve...

Its been a while since i have sat down and wrote a blog! I have been super busy! The doctor has taken me out of work completely at this point, mainly because of the line of work i do and the fact that my work place refuses to honor the "light duty" that my doctor has requested. I am not to lift anything over 20lbs for fear of uterine rupture. I, on the other hand am feeling great. A little exhausted, but overall the sickness has subsided! I feel like I could eat anything that's not nailed down :) The doctor said its the babies and my bodies way of making up for time lost! The baby is very active! Graham was actually able so see and feel lit move the other day when we were laying in bed! So exciting :)


We are entertaining dinner here tomorrow, I am so thrilled! Graham and I love getting the family together and having dinners! Everyone is so busy with work and kids that we rarely see each other, its nice when we can all come together! The Menu for tomorrow is cinnamon&sugar baked butternut Squash, homemade Cranberry Chutney, Sweet Potato and mashed potato for the kids, peas, lots of yummy desserts and of course TURKEY! The kids and I are baking ginger bread cookies to decorate for all the kids that are coming! This is my favorite time of year!
We will post an update tomorrow on how things went! We hope you all have a Wonder full day and remember the things your most thankful for :)

1 comment:

Alyssa Luczak said...

yah winship sucks. isnt it awesome, its like they are looking for you to say hey I got pregnant at work so you have something to get fired for. Im surprised we both made it through that hellhole lol!! you sound like your doing amazing mama I cant wait to see you I miss you lots! Hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving! LOVEYA!