Sunday, November 2, 2008

SICK :( :( :(

This has been the most horrible pregnant week yet.. It all started last Tuesday and has been awful ever since :( I left work early on Friday early and Graham and I spent 9 very BORING hours in the Labor and Delivery Ward @ Midcoast Hospital, being pumped with fluids to help with the dehydration, finally at 6PM I convinced them I couldn't stay the night, after all, it was Halloween and I had 3 very excited babies at home! Graham was great, he didn't leave my side :) They monitored the baby while I was there and all was well with him/her.. I have been having bleeding on and off so I just successfully had my 5th, yes 5th, Rhogam injection (because I am RH Neg blood type) and it seems to be getting worse rather than better ( the sickness, not the bleeding!)! I finally convinced My mid-wife to prescribe Phenergan Suppositories (sorry if you were eating you lunch while reading this! :) She was hesitant because of the sedating effect they give, to me at this point that sounds GREAT! The Zofran was giving me killer headaches, which is the last thing I need on top of all the other ailments! I have an ultrasound in a few days just to make sure the baby is OK :) I am hoping this is all just a flu bug, I can't do another 20 weeks like this!
Over and Out......

1 comment:

Alyssa Luczak said...

yikes mama feel better!