(Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread for my lover... Mmmm)
(the kids are loving that, they had homemade blueberry muffins for breakfast:), as well as re-organizing the whole house. I have gone through 2 containers of Clorox wipes in 2 days ☺ The kitchen was a disaster and needed some help! I have organized all of the baking stuff, its now all in one place, organized all of the canned stuff, went through all of the Glad Ware and threw away what didn't have a matching cover, wiped down all of the shelves.. and went through our "junk drawer".. It looks great, I have become obsessed with cleaning things, isn't it to soon for nesting?
This is fun and all, but I am kind of anxious to get back to work, at least a day or 2 next week.. I love being home with Grace every day, but sometimes its nice to talk to other adults :)
.jpg)
The Growing "Bump" @ 21 weeks :) We will know if its Boy Or Girl in 48 hours! He/She is very active and had the Hiccups the other night.. Graham can't wait until the babies big enough to feel Her/Him move.. We have names already picked out, but they will remain a surprise, well for now, you can almost count on me revealing them prior to March 27Th :)










No comments:
Post a Comment